- Online registration will be available at Zone4
- Last Day of Registration: August 2nd,2017 11:59 pm PST
- No Race Day registration.
- The price for registration is $115.00, if registering in all three races.
- Prices increase July 29th
- Riders may enter any combination of the three events but are not eligible for omnium prizing unless all three events are contested.
- All riders must have a valid ABA or UCI road license.
- This event will be run according to UCI, CCC & ABA rules & regulations. Riders are responsible to read & understand the regulations. They can be found online.
Riders will compete in one of the following categories, as indicated on their ABA license:
- Women Cat 1,2,3
- Women Cat 4,5
- Men Cat 1 and 2
- Men Cat 3
- Men Cat 4
- Men Cat 5
All riders must sign on and present their ABA/UCI License for their first event.
- Sign On for all events ends 15 minutes before your category start time.
- Rider who fail to sign on may be fined.
- Riders without numbers will be prohibited from starting.
- For all events, please place your jersey numbers as indicated in the diagram (Right ribcage, Right Hip). You also require a frame plate.
Road Race Sign In (Saturday August 4)
- Begins at 8:00am and ends 15 minutes prior to your race at Weedon Pioneer Hall. Sign the start list at this time.
Hill Climb Sign On(Sunday August 5)
- License check begins at 8:30 in the registration tent at the Future Academy. Sign in closes at 9:30.
- Present yourself/bike at the start at least 10-15 minutes prior to your race for bike weighing. Check your times carefully!
Criterium (Monday August 6)
- Please sign-on at least 15 minutes before your race starts.
CASH PRIZED FOR OMNIUM
To qualify, participants must start all races. The following cash prizes will be awarded for the omnium. These are guaranteed prize monies.
|Place||Men Cat 1/2||Women Cat 1,2,3||Women Cat 4,5||Men Cat 3||Men Cat 4||Men Cat 5||U17||U15|
|Hill Climb||Road Race||Criterium|
- Note: These are not ABA series or upgrade points
- In the case of a tie, the higher placed rider in the criterium will be overall winner.
Podium presentations for the top-5 riders in each category will be made following each event. The omnium podium presentations will be made after the Criterium presentations on Monday August 6th. Aside from primes, all money prizes will be mailed (cheques) to the respective winners. Awards will be handed out as soon as possible after the Criterium. Upgrade and Series points will be available at this event according to the ABA points schedule B (20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2) for the Road Race, Hill Climb,and Criterium. The omnium will have Series points awarded to ABA points schedule A (25, 20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1).
A ticket for a post criterium meal provided by Salt & Pepper Restaurant will be inside the gift bag from Bow Cycle. Come and enjoy the Bowness Street Festival during and after the Criterium on Monday, August 6th.